We are a Full Service Retail Pharmacy
What does that mean for you?
- We provide delivery to homebound patients
- We accept all major insurance plans including Part D plans
- We accept Walk-in patients for immunizations: flu, shingles, pneumonia, tetanus, etc.
- Your wait is less than one minute on average
- We provide consistent low pricing, we will even match a competitor’s pricing
- You will receive personal one-on-one attention from one of our highly trained Pharmacists
- We are a licensed Compound Pharmacy
Pharmaceutical compounding is the mixing of drugs by a pharmacist to fit the unique needs of a patient. This may be done for medically necessary reasons, such as to change the form of the medication from a solid pill to a liquid, to avoid a non-essential ingredient that the patient is allergic to, or to obtain the exact dose needed. It may also be done for voluntary reasons, such as adding favorite flavors to a medication!
We participate in many insurance’s 90 day mail-order plan, allowing you to get a 3 month prescription at a time for a single copay, which saves you money.
We are also a member of The National Community Pharmacists Association, representing over 23,000 community pharmacies nationwide.